CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whitefish

I am wrapping up my week here in Whitefish, I have been keeping Greer company while her parents are out of town (they got back an hour ago). But all in all it was an exciting few days. We went to Glacier (ish), and around the area just before glacier, got swept away in a VORTEX of.. otherwordliness... and even saw a pair of zebras and a camel. I swear.

I also got to meet Greer's grandmother Adelyn, who made us, yes, MADE us, eat an entire serving of strawberry shortcake that we most expressly were too full to eat. That woman is an expert in torture, and a formidable 87-year-old.

We shot up an entire disposable camera, just picked it up today, along with some classy shades (thanks Greer!) and when I get home I shall scan them in and put them up.

AR

EDIT: HERE THEY ARE (MONTHS LATE)





0 comments: